Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Have you ever noticed

...that superheroes never kill anyone? Why are bad guys so scared of them?

...that movies from Blockbuster are alway scratched, but they don't mess up until you get to the best part - and then they FREEZE?

...that you always have more work to do over school breaks than any other time of year?

...that an hour of class lasts forever but an hour of xbox isn't even enough time to save a checkpoint?

Just a few thoughts from my day.

Also, I've decided to try to get a real Christmas tree this year if I can afford one. I think it'll be fun, and it will make our apartment feel more like a home and less like an apartment. Since we have to leave for Georgia around the 17th, I'll probably have to get rid of the tree before Christmas, but that's okay!!! It'll help me keep my energy up during exams. Also, I've already wrapped like 9 Christmas presents...I LOVE to wrap presents! It's so much fun to have them around, and they make me smile when I see them!! So what if it's not even Halloween...I've got a case of Christmasitis today!

2 comments:

bloggrez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megs said...

Presents? Did I hear my big sister say she was wrapping Christmas presents? Well that already is giving me a dose of Christmas Cheer! haha