Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Furniture

I have never had a china cabinet, and I always wanted one. We actually use our china and crystal quite a bit, but it has never been very convenient to use it because we didn't have good storage for it. In fact, when we moved into our house, I had to keep our crystal down in the basement because I was afraid that Max would destroy it if I left it out.

But not anymore!

Until now, I had to keep the china sitting out on a bookshelf. When I found out we were going to have a little person pulling up and running around before long, I decided that it was time to invest in something more stable. SO.....I turned to craigslist.

The biggest problem was that I can't pick up any furniture, and I didn't want to have to pay for professional movers. The first china cabinet that I was going to buy never arrived. I had reached a deal with the girl who was supposed to have it delivered, but they never showed up! (Very annoying, but not too surprising.) It turned out to be a good thing, though, because my next deal was MUCH better. I got a china cabinet AND a buffet!!! Take a look!!!















No comments: