Sunday, November 01, 2009

Shower

This weekend, I had a baby shower at the Jacksons' house. It was so much fun, and it was wonderful to see all of the sweet ladies from my hometown of Covington, Georgia again. I have missed them since I've been living in the midwest, so I had a great time catching up with everybody.

The beautiful table, all decorated in the famous style of Sandy Jackson...














Carrie and Linda Parker, some dear friends from childhood.














Rachel Choe with Isabel, who was our tiny little belle of the ball!



















Mrs. Sally Nichols, who as been a close family friend since my earliest memory.



















Mom and Meghan in the kitchen














SO many presents for our little baby girl!!














Sandy Jackson and Kathy Greco














Tiffany Howard with her adorable little Tallis, Me, Natalie Whitworth, and Meghan














Connie Musselman and Carrie Parker with Carrie's sweet little boy.














I loved these little cakes with the pink baby booties on them














Madeline made the baby this soft little pink pillow, and I love it!!














Opening gifts



















A picture with the hostesses - Sandy, Lisa, and Meghan

No comments: