Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I know it's been awhile since I posted anything....but people have been asking me for an update on the situation with Mr. Dodge Durango, so I thought I'd let you all know what's been happening. So I found out that he gave me addresses and phone numbers that are NOT his...and he refuses to call me back. I finally decided to just turn it over to my insurance company and let them go after him. They're going to pay me for my car's repairs minus my deductible, and then they're going to turn him over to a collection agency! YAY!! If he doesn't pay THEM, they'll repossess his car!!! That makes me so happy because he's such a scumbag.

In other news, James and I just got back from Washington DC, where we spent Thanksgiving weekend with his family. We had a great time, eating great food and doing fun stuff. They're so hilarious...we must have played that board game "Sorry" at least 20 times over the weekend. All of the Sagar kids are super competitive (especially James), so it was funny to watch them all cheer and yell when someone drew a card that made a big play in the game. I played a few times myself (and won a couple games) but mostly I just watched because I'm pretty competitive myself and I didn't want to get anyone mad at me! Ha, Ha, Ha!

We made it back Sunday night just fine - the airports were mostly deserted by the time our flight left at 8:30pm - and we were happy to get back and get some sleep! We have so much fun when we visit our families that we don't get much sleep, so we're zombies for the first few days back in St. Louis.

Okay, well, I'd better get to class...James woke me up early this morning because it was too cold outside for him to walk all the way to the hospital, so I've been up since like 6:30.

No comments: