I'm NOT going to turn my blog into a series of surveys, but this is one that Robyn sent to me and I wanted to post my answers on my blog. If you've got the time, feel free to copy it and enter your answers and leave it to me as a message or comment!!
1. What is your full name? Kristen Lee Patton Sagar
(the state of Georgia wouldn't let me drop my middle name when I got married, so I had to keep all of them!)
2. What color pants are you wearing right now? i'm wearing a blue skirt
3. What are you listening to right now? Fox News - I love the news, and I don't listen to much music
4. What was the last thing you ate? A chocolate chip cookie!!
5. Do you wish on stars? Nah - I'm not much into wishing - I'm more into doing...
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'm not sure what color....maybe blue....but I'd definitely be in one of those mega size Crayola packs...those were awesome!
7. How is the weather right now? Pretty good! A bit of sun...around 60 degrees (indian summer)
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? James...who else? He called to tell me he was bored at the hospital.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? YES she's my buddy at law school!
10. How old are you today? 24 years, 11 months, and 3 days
11. Favorite drink? Coke.
12. Favorite sport to play? hmmm...probably soccer
13. Hair color? Brown
14. Do you wear contacts? yup
15. Do you have any siblings? 2 brothers, one sister, one sister in law
16. Favorite month? December is fun...and June.
17. Favorite food? Depends on the day. I like chocolate chip cookies, french fries, chicken, mashed potatoes, etc.
18. What was the last movie you saw? The Mummy. My favorite movie EVER.
19. Favorite day of the year? December 25th...and not because of the presents!
20. What do you do to vent anger? I wrestle with James...he loves when I blow off steam by trying to punch and kick him...he gets to practice his mixed martial arts.
21. What were your favorite toys as a child? my tea set and my stuffed animals were fun but my favorite ones were my books
22. Summer or winter? SUMMER! Everybody knows that...
23. Hugs or kisses? Both =)
24. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate every day of the week and twice on Sunday...the darker the better
25. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I love any kind of mail!
26. Who is most likely to respond? Meghan - she's all about surveys these days!
27. Who is least likely to respond? hmmm...probably James - he's never filled one of these out in his life...
28. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday...I wasn't really sad, but my arm hurt and I felt sick after my flu shot, and then I cried cause James accidentally grabbed my arm when he hugged me.
29. What is under your bed? extra pillows and the canopy for the top of the bed
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Probably Jonathan, with Jessica Park as a close second.
31. What did you do last night? I had class last night, then I came home and went to bed cause I didn't feel good.
32. What are you scared of? I can't really think of anything I'm scared of...but I dread the idea of getting stuck having to live somewhere cold for a long time...
33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Not a big popcorn fan
34. Favorite car? I want an SUV someday
35. Favorite flower? red roses
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 7
37. How many years at your current job? I just finished 5 months of research for Professor Shields. I need a new job now.
38. Favorite day of the week? Thursday...I only have 1 class Friday, so it's sort of like an early weekend when I'm done on Thursday.
39. What did you do on your last birthday? I rode back to school on an airplane - my 6th birthday in a row on an airplane. But NOT THIS YEAR!!
40. How many states have you lived in? Georgia, Virginia, Missouri, and the District of Columbia
41. How many cities have you lived in?
Georgia - Savannah, Covington, Social Circle
Virginia - Charlottesville
DC - in the Georgetown area
Missouri - St. Louis
International - Paris, London