Here are some things I learned from my dog...
1) You'll always feel better after a nap on the couch.
2) If you want something, just ask for it.
3) Big brown eyes will get you farther than big muscles.
4) There's no place more comfortable than a cozy lap.
5) Cuddle with those you love the most.
6) Good food makes life happy.
7) No matter how old you are, you still need toys to play with every now and then.
8) ...however, almost ANYTHING can be a toy under the right circumstances.
9) Being sweet is better than being cute, but it really helps if you can be both.
10) Be friends with your neighbors, and try to remember not to bark at them.
11) Make time to smell the roses...and everything else in the back yard....
12) Drink lots of water, but not right before you go to bed.