Thursday, September 02, 2010

Chew on This

On Tuesday, August 24, something important happened in our family - Ella got her first tooth!!!  At first, I thought that she was just not feeling well, since she'd had her vaccinations the day before.  But then, she flashed me a little smile, and I saw this...














By Friday, she had another one...do you see them?














I've been trying really hard to take a good picture of them, but I can't get the camera to shoot it fast enough.  She loves to stick out her tongue and feel them, too, so it's hard to see into her mouth.  I tried to fool her by squeezing her cheeks, and she did this...














Of course, then she stuck my finger into her mouth TOO far, and she did this...














But then I took these...can you see those two little teeth coming in?  My parents call them "rat teeth."  That's kind of gross, but they are cute little teeth!

 













 I can't believe how she's growing!!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Daddy must be the one to call them rat teeth but I have never actually heard that term. I am excited to see those little "toofies" though. She is growing up!

Kristen said...

Yeah, I think it was dad who called them that.